[Solved] Database Seems Empty

kristel

When I try to visit my website a kristel.heliohost.org I get "error establishing a database connection".

As far as I know I've always logged into my cPanel every month to prevent my account from being deactivated.

When I log in to my cPanel and then go to "MySQL Databases" my database "kristel_database" seems to be empty (it says the size is 0.00 MB).

When I try to check or repair the database I get "Error from MySQL query: DBD::mysql::db do failed: Unknown database 'kristel_database'Failed to use kristel_database: Unknown database 'kristel_database'".

In September I had a similar problem and then I read somewhere that I had to delete and recreate the database user. That time it solved the problem, but this time it doesn't.

Can you please help me solve this?

Best regards,

Kristel

The database kristel_database should now be visible to your root mysql account. You may need to delete, recreate, and reassign permissions to any database users that should have access to the affected database. If phpmyadmin doesn't log in properly or you don't see the database there change your account password and this should sync up the mysql/cpanel passwords. Let us know if you're still having any issues accessing your data.