[Solved] Heliohost Server Monitor Is Broken

paladox2014

Hi and thank you. : )

At December 28th my monitoring has stopped for ~28 hours and started working again at December 29th, however from a different IP address. And after few hours unfortunatelly it has been banned on both - Stevie and Johnny - HelioHost servers.

I've noticed this after... two days (because for first few hours it was fine I thought it will be fine all the time and didn't check it earlier), but I didn't want to bother anyone during the long new year weekend. However if you've already posted about this...

I need to ask one of the @HelioHost admins to UNban my new IP address - which is the same which I use now here on the forum - and maybe even put it on the whitelist. Thank you. : )

My "monitor" (and "server time") won't start automatically, I will have to turn it on again. "Disk space" and "DNS checker" still works from different server.

• Like 2

@Piotr GRD - I've updated your new ip address on Stevie's white list but Johnny is running a little bit slow right now but as soon as I can, I'll update the ip address there.

@Piotr GRD - Ok your new ip address has been updated on Johnny's white list too.

• 1 year later...

[bump]

Hi. It seems that my IP - the same I'm using now - has been banned on the re-opened Johnny "v3.0" server again.

Could someone, please, put it on a whitelist, so my monitoring will work again?