[Solved] Queued: Ashrafjp

ashrafjp

a.Heliohost username: ashrafjp. b.Server in use: Jonny. c.Domain: cairojpdept.heliohost.org Account creation: 5/1/2016, Account Activation: 6/1/2015. Site Activation: No confirmation till today (9/1). Can`t use FTP as servername doesn`t exist. Domain testing and validation resulted in IP Address not being associated to Domain address.. Your system rejected my tries to manually set A/CNAME records accordingly with your IP, saying they already exist (but the list is empty). KIndly, solve this problem, Thanks a lot, merry christmas!

The problem was ns2.heliohost.org had a record of your domain, but ns1.heliohost.org didn't.

@admins you can check this by using the dig command on the command prompt or http://heliohost.grd.net.pl/dns-checker/ This only seems to happen to Johnny accounts. Escalate it to me if you see one, and I can fix it quickly.

@ashrafjp If you're using windows type on the command prompt

ipconfig /flushdns

This will flush the DNS records that are cached on your computer. If you can't flush the DNS for whatever reason you can also test your site on another computer, and when the cache expires on its own it will show up properly on all computers.