Every Page 403 Forbidden?

chengxuncc

I want to recover my site with wordpress.But when i have uploaded my files to HH Stevie,every file's page is say that

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2.2.16 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.16 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_bwlimited/1.4 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_wsgi/3.3 Python/2.7.1 Server at coniy.com Port 80

My cpanel name: choicecc

My site: coniy.com

Sincerely,I need your help.Thanks!

I want to recover my site with wordpress.But when i have uploaded my files to HH Stevie,every file's page is say that

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2.2.16 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.16 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_bwlimited/1.4 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_wsgi/3.3 Python/2.7.1 Server at coniy.com Port 80

My cpanel name: choicecc

My site: coniy.com

Sincerely,I need your help.Thanks!

Try renaming the index.php as well. You should be able to get a directory listing. Also, check in your account's home folder (the folder that public_html is inside of) for an htaccess and rename/delete if present.

If that doesn't work, disable Cloudflare and purge the cache on their website and try again. I wouldn't be surprised if it cached the forbidden page. (Also, if I end up escalating this, the first thing Krydos will probably ask is that you change your nameservers to ours to eliminate Cloudflare completely)

Try renaming the index.php as well. You should be able to get a directory listing. Also, check in your account's home folder (the folder that public_html is inside of) for an htaccess and rename/delete if present.

If that doesn't work, disable Cloudflare and purge the cache on their website and try again. I wouldn't be surprised if it cached the forbidden page. (Also, if I end up escalating this, the first thing Krydos will probably ask is that you change your nameservers to ours to eliminate Cloudflare completely)

I have changed my nameservers to yours,so I can get a files list(rename index.php) and open something fine,but I still can't setup my wordpress.It still show that

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /wp-admin/setup-config.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I have changed my nameservers to yours,so I can get a files list(rename index.php) and open something fine,but I still can't setup my wordpress.It still show that

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /wp-admin/setup-config.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Delete the wordpress install and reupload it..

By the way, I highly recommend against using WordPress...it's completely lacking in security, and its extensions and themes are prone to being attacked (or just including/being malware themselves, especially when you get them from dubious websites). That causes it to get hacked a lot. Hacked Wordpress is probably the number one cause of suspensions for spam and malware...

If that still doesn't fix it, I'll escalate this for you.