[Solved] Johnny Is Not Connecting Remotly To Any Mysql Server

paladox2014

Hi when i try to connect to other mysql servers like to stevies it keep getting Cannot access the database: Connection timed out connecting to stevies mysql worked before but then stoped working at some point. So i tryed to connect to another remote mysql database and same error message happends. Please fix this.

Username = pal2015

website = wikisaur.tk

Did you add Johnny in Stevie's Remote MySQL controls?

The receiving end (Stevie here) needs to have Johnny's public IP whitelisted for remote access in cPanel. When the repairs were made last year, the remote settings got lost, so you may need to readd them.

Hi yes.

But it comes up with this error (Cannot access the database: Connection timed out (216.218.192.170)) not the one that says access denied to this username and the ip or host. So it may be because of a configuation problem either on johnny or stevie. I would have to say johnny because i tryed to connect to another remote mysql host and the same error happend but different ip.

I belive it is johnny who is being the problem maybe a config is set wrong on johnny.

Could someone fix it please.

I think johnny and stevie are a problem. Because if I try connecting to johnny from stevie it brings up a different error message to when johnny connects to stevie.

SO may be a problem with both servers could this be fixed please.

Hi it now shows

(Cannot access the database)

Hi thanks it works now.

its strange the ip 216.218.192.170 doesent work but if i change it to stevie.heliohost.org it works now.

Hi I now get this error

Your session data was lost! Check your php.ini and make sure session.save_path is set to an appropriate directory.

when visiting http://wikisaur.tk/mw-config/?page=Language