Subdomain Configure

I have wp enabled site www.uzair.ga it has responsive theme for mobile

i want mobile version but show same wp page

like mobile.uzair.ga will show uzair.ga note no redirect from mobile.uzair.ga instead url will be mobile.uzair.ga but diectory will be publc_html

like www.uzair.ga or uzair.ga is same

so should i create cname mobile.uzair.ga with alias of uzair.ga

or mobile.uzair.ga subdoamin with path public_html

Mobile.uzair.ca should be a proper subdomain with a path of public html, unless the mobile site uses a different installation of Wordpress (in which case point it to the folder containing that installation instead). WordPress itself doesn't like being accessed from multiple domains though, so you should not create a mobile subdomain unless you're showing different content entirely. A responsive theme should adapt itself to the device when visited, and should not require a separate subdomain.

CloudFlare can break some responsive themes in certain configurations as well, so if you still use it, it may need to be turned off.

Also, just to note: WordPress is extremely prone to being hacked. In fact, hacked WordPress is the leading cause of suspensions for Spam and Phishing here at Heliohost. I would recommend just about any other CMS over WordPress.

Using a CNAME will just give you a queued page. Unless you're doing advanced things like pointing subdomains of a domain hosted with us to things that are not hosted here, there should be no reason to edit your DNS manually.

• 2 weeks later...