[Solved] Stevie High Server Load

Guest Marko30

Guest Marko30

Hello!

Is there any explanation why is on Stevie (in last few days) constantly high load? Sometimes server load is above 120 and server goes down.

Can you guys take a look?

I've been wondering about this too. His load has definitely been rather high lately. When I looked earlier, a good chunk of CPU was being used by mysql, crond, and a bunch of PHP processes (all owned by one user).

I'm not sure what "normal" looks like on Stevie though. Krydos would know.

• 1 month later...
Guest Marko30

Hello guys, again. ;)

Do people who cause high server load (and making server go down) get suspended? Asking this because Stevie has high server load for 11 hours straight...

A lot of these incidents are actually us being hit by DDoS attacks. If that's the case, there's nothing we can do but sit and wait it out.

Stevie has been performing poorly though. I was doing some development work today and trying to use PhpMyAdmin with this load was painful.

Hello there, long time on radio silence but just to say that I am really happy with this kind of unique heaven on the internet when it comes to free hosting. Now, enough with ass-kissing, time to get to the problem.

I was wondering if MySQL Server problem on Stevie is fixed? When I try to open MySQL Databases I get an error saying "The MySQL server is currently offline." I believe this problem is existing for couple days now. How can it be fixed?

Thank you!