[Solved] Site Down Since Months

Vipansh

I'll assume this is still the issue:

Under MySQL Databases when I try to check my database, it'd showing me this error
 Error from MySQL query: DBD::mysql::db do failed: Unknown database 'vipansh_wordpress'Failed to use vipansh_wordpress: Unknown database 'vipansh_wordpress' 

Not sure how to fix this. I'm guessing my mysql is messed up which is why my website won't load.

The database vipansh_wordpress is likely invisible. Escalating.

I'll assume this is still the issue:
Under MySQL Databases when I try to check my database, it'd showing me this error
 Error from MySQL query: DBD::mysql::db do failed: Unknown database 'vipansh_wordpress'Failed to use vipansh_wordpress: Unknown database 'vipansh_wordpress' 

Not sure how to fix this. I'm guessing my mysql is messed up which is why my website won't load.

The database vipansh_wordpress is likely invisible. Escalating.

Yes, that's it.

The database vipansh_wordpress should now be visible to your root mysql account. You may need to delete, recreate, and reassign permissions to any database users that should have access to the affected database. If phpmyadmin doesn't log in properly or you don't see the database there change your account password and this should sync up the mysql/cpanel passwords. Let us know if you're still having any issues accessing your data.