[Solved] Mysql Server Offline

vnsmes

Hello! My website is actually offline. I've entered in debug mode (oxwall platform), and it answered that I got a problem with SQL. At cPanel, when I open 'MySql', it shows, immediately, the following message, and I don't know if I did something wrong or not... What should I do?

The MySQL server is currently offline.

Error while connecting to MySQL: Cpanel::DBI::Mysql connect('','root',...) failed: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/tmp/mysql.sock' (2) at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/MysqlUtils/Connect.pm line 156 Error while connecting to MySQL: Cpanel::DBI::Mysql connect('','root',...) failed: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/tmp/mysql.sock' (2) at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/MysqlUtils/Connect.pm line 156 ...caught

• Like 1

Guest Marko30

@wolstech Do you know when will Krydos fix this? I need to get backup of my databases from server but I can't because MySQL is down. :/

I do not. Haven't heard from him in several days. Normally I at least see him responding to abuse reports by email...not even that recently. He's probably extremely busy.

The odd part is that it usually restarts itself when it fails. Something is probably broken since it didn't...

Seems like it's restored, but when I try to install or backup something at softaculous, it shows the following message:

The following errors were found :

• Could not connect to the database Access denied for user 'vnsmesuf_loja'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

Anything I can do to repair?

This currently looks like the major incident from 2 years ago recurring. :(

You'll need to change your cPanel password then log out and in to fix PHPMyAdmin. Your database users will need to be deleted and recreated, then reassigned to the databases. The databases themselves are likely all invisible, check in PhpMyAdmin to see if they're there. If not, wait until there's an official announcement on this incident to find out what needs to be done fix this.

Don't know. Also, the symptoms don't necessarily mean the same failure as last time. We'll need to wait until Krydos says something to find out the cause of the issue and whether we need to do anything beyond the database users and changing our password to get our sites working again.

EDIT: Databases are showing in PhpMyAdmin...but all the InnoDB tables are missing...

So it's working ok now? But it seems I can't use my database anymore? and phpMyAdmin asks for login (old doesn't work anymore)

Data is lost?

-----------------

But we still can download db backup from cPanel, so it should be ok, I just need to recreate new user/db and restore backup:)