Database Error

Vipansh

Change your cPanel password, then log out and in again. Delete and recreate your database users, then reassign them to the databases. Be sure you use the same password for the users as before (check in the config file for the software that uses the user to find it).

Also, check in PhpMyAdmin to make sure your data is still in the databases. Odds are they're empty...

I have no idea what MyISAM or Innodb is. Any chances you could fix that for me?

Also, when i try to log into phpMyAdmin, I get the HTTP Error 500 which says "stevie.heliohost.org is currently unable to handle this request."

Nevermind, I deleted and recreated the user and assigned it back to the database, and it works now. Thanks a lot. I would still like help on converting to MyISAM.

Guest Marko30

Also, when i try to log into phpMyAdmin, I get the HTTP Error 500 which says "stevie.heliohost.org is currently unable to handle this request."

Nevermind, I deleted and recreated the user and assigned it back to the database, and it works now. Thanks a lot. I would still like help on converting to MyISAM.

Have you tried changing your cPanel password as @wolstech suggested?

You need to check "Synchronize MySQL password".

• Like 1

Have you tried changing your cPanel password as @wolstech suggested?

You need to check "Synchronize MySQL password".

Changed the password and checked Synchronize MySQL password. It works now, and all my data is still there. Thanks!