[Solved] Website Wrongly Banned?

TwoDots

Dear admin, I believe my website has been wrongly banned. It was "inactive" due to not logging in often, but then it always get "renewed" when I reactivate the account. However, recently when I tried to "reactivate" because the website is down again due to not logging in often, it says my account is already "active". But when I tried logging in to cpanel it says wrong password or username.

My username is twodots, and despite doing a password reset, I still couldn't login to the cpanel. I did not experience this issue in the past.. only recently. May I know what I should do?? Thank you in advance!!

Looks like it got caught up in the account database restore...said active but was suspended...

It's been unsuspended.

Thank you admin for unbanning me. I'm able to login to cpanel now. Really thank you wolstech for the prompt assist, really appreciate it. Best Hosting ever!!! :)

• 1 month later...

No problem. Things happen sometimes.

Let us know if you need anything else :)

I'm so very sorry wolstech... recently I tried to login again but it says password invalid again... I'm just wondering if it could be the same problem as last time? Please help me.... I'm sorry for any inconvenience caused...

• 2 months later...

Your account is inactive. You need to log into cpanel once every 30 days to prevent this from happening.

Unsuspended.

Hi wolstech admin... I tried logging in today... But it seems like it's lagging.... I'm not sure if currently it is because I'm temporary suspended due to not logging in for 30days? I just came back from a 2 weeks Japan trip holiday and suddenly remembered to login today (after another week)... but not sure if I had exceeded 30 days or not... as I thought I had tried to login before I left for overseas..... please help... Thank you very much in advance.

This time around it's because the whole server is down...

Stevie has been rather unstable the past few days, we're looking into the cause. Check out the news forum and the other relevant posts in customer service for more information.

We do not. It comes up, but has been crashing again shortly after. Tommy is invite-only. You can donate to get an invite for that server, but be aware that the invite doesn't come instantly. Krydos manually sends them.

For those who are interested in what Tommy is like...as someone who is currently on Tommy, I ask myself why I stayed on Stevie for so long :lol: Sure I had some minor code changes due to PHP 5.4 being the oldest I can get, but that was time well-spent in my opinion.