Problem Log Into Cpanel

bhaguz

HelioHost username : bhaguz
Server: stevie

domain: bhaguz.com

Hi there,

suddenly I lost access to control panel, I could not login using my credential.

I have tried to reset password, however the verification email never arrived into my inbox.

I also got a warning from my domain registrar that my website contains phising content.

I'm afraid my account has been compromised.

Looking forward your immediate response.

Thanks

Try again now. You had an inactivity suspension from the rollback.

As for the phishing alert, it's probably based in your content and likely a false positive. I don't see any phishing on your site (if there was, you wouldn't be unsuspended).

Do you want me to email you a new password?

Also, the phishing warning is concerning...I've now noticed that Chrome and Firefox have also blocked you. It also looks like you used WordPress, which is rather well known for being hacked and is probably the source of the problem.

Hi wolstech, I still have problem resetting my password. I did receive the password reset email, however when I clicked the link, and even re-enter the code, it's still not working. It still requires me to enter the code.

Yes, but I'm the victim on this case. I just realized that my account has been compromised as being informed by my registrar company.

i was trying to log into my cpanel to resolve the issue as suggested by my registrar company, unfortunately I got problem with my CPANEL account and could not take the necessary action,.

You can check again, how I started this thread and I have mentioned that I was aware there was something suspicious with my website.

I hope you can consider to re-activate my account, so I can delete and restore the files from my clean backup.

Thanks

As wolstech already said once an account is flagged as phishing it cannot be recovered.

We can let you create a new account, and use your .com domain on that new account instead. Let us know if you'd like to do that.