George W. Bush

What do you think of President Dubleyuh?

I personally think he's criticized way too much by liberals... he can't be all that bad. But I think he was wrong in invading Iraq. I mean, practice what you preach, guys. Don't invade a country cuz they have nonexistant weapons of mass destruction. Not even mentioning that we have like 1,000 nukes... once again, practice what you preach. We should blow up our nukes before we tell other people to blow up theirs.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually I was listening to something on the radio about President's fathers and Bush Sr. started the whole terrorism war thing and they assume that little George is trying to finish what his daddy started. But actually it's like imperialism...we're there because we think they can't fend for themselves, sad. Since I live in Washington I pretty much only hear criticism of him but in most states people actually like him. Weird. I don't think we're taking Presidency seriously. If we were, we'd have Presidents smarter than our parents, I'm not saying he's stupid, but if he's our PRESIDENT he should be the best of us. And what's with the whole Christian schtick? They interviewed a ton of Bush supporters and almost all of them said they liked him because he was Christian. Great.

noone is ever gonna get rid of all the nukes. They're too valuble. They keep us out of wars. The problem is they tell everyone how to make one. If I could aford U-235 uranium, a jet, and an empty missle like thing, I could make myself one and drop it somewhere(considering I had the right amount of uranium).If I had some hydrogen containing elements mixed in I could make an h-bomb too.