[Solved] Suspended: Rvceise

RohitKumar79

No account exists with the that username or domain.

In one of your previous posts, you mentioned the username "rahuld14".

Is that your username? If so, the domain is working fine from my perspective. Please try to clear your cache.

username is : rvceise

How is this possible. Everything was working fine till yesterday. I could even login to cpanel. But today morning I am unable to. Please check into this.

Url is : placementrvce.heliohost.org

Proof that I had a website. This is the googles cache copy of my website on 28th july.

post-96984-0-32215100-1469772580_thumb.jpg

Oh, I see now. Sorry, just like Tjoene I found the previous post that you made, but looking at it closer you just posted on the topic that someone else made.

As has already been said there is no account with that username or domain in the system. Did you queue it for deletion perhaps?

Oh, I see now. Sorry, just like Tjoene I found the previous post that you made, but looking at it closer you just posted on the topic that someone else made.

As has already been said there is no account with that username or domain in the system. Did you queue it for deletion perhaps?

No I have not done anything like that. Everything was working absolutely fine till 28th july. I have even shared the google cache copy.

This is the mail that I received when I created my account.

post-96984-0-49421500-1469821161_thumb.jpg

Depending on how strong your password was I guess it's possible someone brute forced it and deleted it. I really don't have any other ideas. If you need help restoring your site from your latest backup just let us know.