Tommy Closed Beta

HelioHost

Tommy is our newest server that the Heliohost admins have been working on getting set up. However, we need our users to help us beta test him. We have decided to invite a few of our existing users to help us test things out. If you're selected you will receive an email at your cPanel contact address containing a code that will allow you to create a Tommy account before he is publicly available. The beta invites will be randomly chosen from among our current users in a way that will allow us to best test critical services. If you receive a code you aren't required to create a Tommy account, but you're certainly welcome to if you want to help.

If you're interested we are also offering another way to get an invite. As you may already know Heliohost is entirely supported by donations and ad revenue. Tommy has cost us a considerable amount of money to purchase so to help thank our donors we're willing to give anyone who makes a donation a closed beta invite. There is no minimum amount required. The only thing to keep in mind is that we won't be sending all of the beta invites at the same time. We will be inviting those with the largest donations first so if you want to be one of the first to create an account on our flagship server please donate as much as you can spare. Keep in mind that the donor invite codes will be sent to the email address that you send the paypal donation from. Here is our paypal donation link:

https://www.paypal.me/HelioHost

We will be announcing the features of Tommy as they are finalized in future news posts. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

• Like 2

I would like to donate not just for the invite but to support you.

Two birds with one stone though.

Thing is paypal.me is not available here.

Can you provide an email address where I can send a donation with the usual paypal way?

Thank you :)

Thing is paypal.me is not available here.

Can you provide an email address where I can send a donation with the usual paypal way?

You can send your paypal donations to admin@heliohost.org or try this link

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=P63828V7WFM54

can i get an invite too

To be fair to everyone the invites will be random. No one has received an invite yet. Not even the admins have created accounts yet. We're just announcing it early so people can find out about it and donate if they wish to.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...