Ftp Login Error

Ahmard

The server times out about 30 seconds after login if you don't do anything. If you're able to see a directory listing, it's working. I'd take a look to see if you got blocked, but I can't currently access our website for some odd reason (timeout).

Are you able to log into cPanel?

hello...

i have same problem too from the first time i sign in for host, i juz can't conect through ftp..

error messages is : always "conection time out after 20 seconds inactive", and "cant conect to server"..

here i attach the screenshot.

my username : helga2nd

my cPanel are fine.

thanks for all help :)

post-97901-0-91197000-1475351973_thumb.png

i use atleast 3 different ftp service and they are working for atleast 15 hours, after then it will not work again.

That sounds like your IPs are being blocked, but each of your posts come from a different IP. I have checked them all and none of them are blocked. Can you provide any of the IP addresses of the FTP services you have been using? How many FTP transfers are you making during the 15 hours that it works for?

The IP 23.94.13.253 has been blocked for

# FTP 202 connections - Tue Sep 13 07:12:32 2016
Usually when we see that many FTP connections from a single IP it means that it's a brute force attack. What do you need so many FTP connections for?
  • Like 1