Webmail No Access Direct From Cpanel

dave911

Hello,

Having a bit of an issue with email access directly from cpanel.

I tried sending and email to my Heliohost email address and it bounced back as undeliverable.

Accessing the webmail direct from cpanel and cannot access as follows:

Through cpanel webmail - "Roundcube" - gives the following (cookies are enabled):

"The page isn’t redirecting properly.

Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete. This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept cookies."

Through cpanel webmail - "Horde" - gives the following:

"HTTP error 404

The requested page was not found.

Possible reasons why you are seeing this page:

• A bookmarked URL may have changed since you last visited.

• The URL was entered incorrectly.

• The URL was entered with inaccurate capitalization (URLs are case sensitive).

Please re-check the URL you are trying to reach. (Go Back)"

The Horde one is a bit weird as again it is directly from cpanel - not through a url.

I am using Moodle and enrolled a dummy student and the email from Moodle welcoming the student through HelioHost to my email personal address came through OK - so emails are working as such. Just cannot access through webmail.

Any suggestions?

thanks,

Dave

Thanks - just tried Squirrelmail and it sends OK to me at my personal email - but did not receive one I sent to it. I'll leave it for now as the emails from Moodle are working OK so not really an issue as the students do not need to reply.

I know about the mysql database problem - I changed to a postgresql database and am having no problems at all :D (this was mentioned in one of the posts on the current problem - that postegresql is not affected and not many people actually use it anyway - Moodle is OK with postgresql).