[Solved] Phpmyadmin Went Insane

Vordar

About ten minutes ago as of posting this, I was working with PHPMyAdmin. However, in the middle of using it, it stopped working- it took me to a 500 error page telling me the page stopped working. I exited and tried to get back in, but with no luck. I noticed a large string of SQL errors during the redirect:

4c3a27d708.png

Could someone fix this problem, whatever it is?

I doubt it, but there's no real way of knowing. It could've been any of the 11,000+ users that we have on the server, and sometimes it's not a user's fault at all (data corruption for instance).

Out of curiosity, what were you doing at the time it crashed?

I had been experimenting with a web app, I had MyAdmin open to look at a table and occasionally truncate it. In the SQL section, I tried to open the 'Browse' section in a new tab, but it took me to the 500 error page and it hasn't worked since.

I do the same when I install a new version of my main application. Set the software up, load dummy data in whatever new feature I added, play with it, check data, debug if needed, truncate the tables, repeat with different data a few times.

That definitely won't bother anything.