Question About Tommy

Luigi123

Great Thanks. I've got it. Will it be possible to change later this address to adam.m.matyka@gmail.com (currently is related to Stevie account, .pl is my business contact) And what should I do now - I have matyka.heliohost.org on Stevie. Is it possible to get some backup before account deletion ? Because as I know it will be needed to process with Tommy..

Will it be possible to change later this address to adam.m.matyka@gmail.com (currently is related to Stevie account, .pl is my business contact)

Sure. Just let us know once you create your Tommy account and we can change the email for you.

And what should I do now - I have matyka.heliohost.org on Stevie.

You can now use that domain on your Tommy account.

Is it possible to get some backup before account deletion ? Because as I know it will be needed to process with Tommy..

No one has access to anything on Stevie currently. You'll just have to use your most recent backup until we can find a way to get Stevie working again.

Many thanks for the informations :)

But it will be possible to get some older data from Stevie in the future ?

When Stevie go down I've tried to signup again - could you delete pending account creation request for matyka@mail.com and change my Stevie @ to matyka@mail.com

Great thanks in advance :)

But it will be possible to get some older data from Stevie in the future ?

Yes, when Stevie comes back up we should be able to access the information on him.

could you delete pending account creation request for matyka@mail.com and change my Stevie @ to matyka@mail.com

Done.

I've flushed it twice. After browser restart and another flush - it started to work, Firerfox's temper...

Could you change my Tommy @ address to adam.m.matyka@gmail.com ?

And two technical questions:

- is ASP.NET 4.6 available for Tommy ?

- can I use ZeroSSL Free SSL certificate for my page ?