Delete Stevie Account

Paulista

Hello, I would like my stevie server account to be deleted because I am not able to use the domain, the error appears (A DNS entry already exists for "xxxxx." You must remove this DNS entry from all servers in the DNS cluster to continue) I made a backup of everything, My username is Paulista! thank you! :)

I also want to delete my Stevie account in order to use my domain on the Jhonny server since it is now stalling on Stevie and I can not use it.

I have tried to remove my account but it tells me it is not correct.

I am a user of two accounts parcela and laparcel with different mail, I can provide the passwords so that you prove that I am the same person and if you can make the change.

What domain are you trying to add?

dicasoft.tk

My intention is to transfer my domain to my new account "Johnny" but I see that all the servers are out of the air :blink: :unsure:

I think I've managed to resolve it, but if possible you can remove my stevie account without fear! User: Paulista. Thank you! :) B)

What domain are you trying to add?

dicasoft.tk

My intention is to transfer my domain to my new account "Johnny" but I see that all the servers are out of the air :blink: :unsure:

I think I've managed to resolve it, but if possible you can remove my stevie account without fear! User: Paulista. Thank you! :) B)

How did you get it? I also have a .tk

Greetings.