I Dont See The Captcha Image?

sylvain

Hi there i have a contact form with captcha. Byron in 2015 have helped me very much with the form, a very nice person he is that i like very much. He have told me that the only thing i need to change is the contact.php file, that i simply change the nameX@sfavron.heliohost.org and that i dont touch the folder that have the random captcha image.

I wonder why i dont see at all the image, on my contact page "link at the bottom of the page"? I think it might be because there is maybe something that must be activated in the cpanel, so that the form show the captcha random image; but not sure?

The captcha i think is important, because i dont want to have robots sending junk; also that i think for the good of the server and bandwith. Also that i'm not an expert!

----------

Related to the form, i wonder if i must do something in the cpanel so that when a message is received, it is filtered as some junk filtering and virus filtering for the safety of heliohost. Briefly i care for preventing bad things and i dont want any bad things to happen.

----------

Also i wonder if some moderators or administrators can access to my files, so that the captcha image can be seen; also to make possible the 404 auto error page that link to my page into the public_html folder to my funny 404_page. Hosted on Johnny, user name "sfavron" without the quotes. Address: http://sfavron.heliohost.org

Thank's for your time!

A+

Thank's for your time Byron, your great! I have find a free php captcha online with the html codes, the captcha contact form should now work fine. The next thing would be to figure out how to create some auto redirect 404 page to my funny 404 error page: http://sylvain.heliohost.org/404_page.html .

Some one say to create some htaccess dot file, but when i tryed it seemed to jam; so ive taken out the file ive created and it have unjammed. I wonder if some administrator or moderator could simply write some codes to the correspondent file and folder, that auto go to my funny 404 page; if some person misstyped some address. I'm affraid to do it incorrectly and that it jam again. I'm on Johnny, user name: sfavron.

Thank's for your time!

A+

Thank's Krydos for having done the change for me.

What ive find special is that what ever is writen, it shows what is writen as address; and do not show the address of my funny 404 error page.

So the address that is writen is like if it would exist, but replaced by the funny 404 page; not showing the 404 web address.

Maybe for your self doing so is nothing because of your knowledges, but for me it's Amazing!!

Once again big thank's!

A+