Stevie Progress

HelioHost

I can not to log in to my account. What could be done?

Your account is on Stevie which is offline. You can't login to a server that is offline. We've been recommending people create an account on Johnny or Tommy since it will probably be a while before we can get Stevie operational again.

I can not to log in to my account. What could be done?

Your account is also on Stevie. See above.

Thanks for giving the update.

No problem.

I would be thankful if the account could be migrated to Tommy. Please let me know if there's any procedure to migrate the account.

To migrate an account while the source server is offline you'll need the help of an admin to remove your old username, and any domains you want to transfer over. Just let us know.

Username: ecell

Domain : http://www.ecellrgpv.in

These are the account details. .! Thanks :)

Any estimate on around when we will be able to get our backups? It's been quite long time since no news on how far you all have gone in accessing Stevie. Are the remote connections working which you said would be established by the new piece of hardware?

That hardware is working as intended. Last I heard, Krydos was running scripts to make backups. When you have 10,000 of them though, and you presumably have to transfer them all across the internet at already-not-so-fast speeds that are made all that much slower by an SSH tunnel...