Hard Drive Failed

HelioHost

Hello,

can you help me with backup of my old account on Stevie?

user: pmo

domain: pmo.heliohost.org

I move to pmonew and pmonew.heliohost.org on Johny and I prepare web on Tommy (tmr.heliohost.org)

But backup will by usefull too :-) I tried download it, but tar.gz is empty (45 bytes).

Is any chance to recovery/backup my 3 PostgreSQL DB from Stevie, too. My last backup was 4 weeks before crash:-(

Thanks

Tomas

Krydos... I PM'd you with a question

Sorry, I never check my PMs...

Thanks for the backup... everything looks good!

Cool.

I just donated $20.00 via paypal but since it was done as an e-check it may take 3-5 days to appear in Heliohost Acct.

Is it possible to start process of moving to Tommy site while payment is pending?

I've already sent the invitation. Have you not received it?

I would like the Tommy account set up for the following:

the domain skullythepirate.com to be the primary domain

skullythepirate@suddenlink.net to be the primary email

skully as the user name

skullys is forum user name

That email address, the username skully, and the domain skullythepirate.com is now available to create your new account.

One other thing, I had originally set up the account for domain skully.com. I sold that domain and created the skullythepirate.com domain with wp page as index.

For some reason there was issues with direct access to that index page so I simply did a redirect to it and it everything worked from that point on.

You don't need to use redirects. Just set one domain as an alias of the other and they will show the same content.

Donation Sent (Unique Transaction ID #0MJ29694TU733912R)

That invitation has already been sent. Do you need it resent?

Thanks for backup. This worked cool

Unfortunatelly I need help to move my "tyra." account (user "theflow") to Johnny

Use the Backup Wizard in your cPanel to restore a Home Directory Backup: http://johnny.heliohost.org:2082/cpsess7412124668/frontend/paper_lantern/backup/wizard-restore.html

Once it's restored, you'll see a new folder in your home directory with all of your files and folders. From there you'll need to drag and drop your files and folders to your public_html folder.

Yes please send invitation for Tommy again...

If you sent original invite to my primary paypal address, I couldn't receive notification because it was hosted on Stevie.

Please resend invite to skullythepirate@suddenlink.net ?

That is where I need it to go.

Thanks... sorry for the confusion

@Byron

I do not have a Johny-Account yet. It is still on stevie and not accessable. I cannot setup a new one using "tyra." at johny neither delete it on stevie.

I guess what I need is simply "delete old stevie account" to free the e-mail and 3rd level domain name.
(already downloaded the backup archive from address found at twitter. simply delete all)

btw. will send some more $$ next month to keep things running :-)

wow, thanks! You are great. Looks like it works.
Johnny currently busy - have to wait 4 hours. Thats fine. (ah, I see - thats midnight here in berlin).

l8@n8-edit: everything gone smooth. Thanks again great master of the web!

happy new year to all of you