Stevie Rebuild

teutoburgo

Hi,
I've successfully downloaded the backup of my account on Stevie.. Now my question is: as Stevie will finally be online again, will the not corrupted accounts be restored automatically or will we have to upload all the files again? As my files aren't corrupted it would be nice to get them back automatically..
Thanks and good luck!
Pierre

You need to sign up on Johnny or donate for an invite for tommy, then use the backup to restore your site.

Stevie's repairs are months away at this point. We're hoping for late January or February, but its hard to say since we have to wait for the owner (Ashoat) to travel to California to fix it. Krydos, Ashoat, and myself all live on the east coast...

Thanks for the reply.. so using the tar.gz backup, will I be able to restore my account on Tommy (after I donate) with one click? Or will I have to decompress the backup and then upload all files with FTP?
Cheers,
Pierre

You can use the Backup Wizard at your cPanel to restore a Home Directory Backup and then just drag and drop your files and folders to your public_html directory.