Thanks for processing this request, and it is working now.
For all others trying to import modules that are not available, i found a workaround for it.
I will try to explain it as best as i can (I tested it on Ubuntu) -
1. download and install module on your computer (let's say tweepy)
2. upload all the files related to a folder with name of module (for this case tweepy)
3. add these lines before your code. (for enabling debugging)
4. now import sys module and append path to your library. (in this case my module folder was in public_html)
5. You have to do this for all the other libraries required by your library. It will start working.
Hope this helps.