[Solved] Move From Stevie To Tommy Server Please

mrobo

Hi,

I have donated and received an invitation to tommy. Could you please remove the domains nzquakerevents.cf and nzquakerfeedback.cf as well as all sub domains from the username qsgt so they can be used on Tommy?

Thanks,

qsgt

nzquakerevents.cf has been removed. i didn't see nzquakerfeedback.cf. If you have any problems with it, post back.

All right then, thanks for your support (I will probably move to another free hosting), could you please delete my account. Thx, best regards! ;)

You can always move your account to Johnny if you don't want to wait for free signups on Tommy.

Here is the link to create an account https://heliohost.org/signup/ Signups reset at midnight UTC and lately have been staying available for about three hours. Once your account is created you can upload your backup and extract the files into public_html and use phpmyadmin to import your databases etc. Let us know if you need any help.

Here is the link to create an account https://heliohost.org/signup/ Signups reset at midnight UTC and lately have been staying available for about three hours. Once your account is created you can upload your backup and extract the files into public_html and use phpmyadmin to import your databases etc. Let us know if you need any help.

you must first delete my account from stevie server, I cant create signup, get this:

Your account is located on the Stevie server. This server is offline, and we don't expect to get it running again anytime soon. We are working on getting access to Stevie's system so we can get users their files as soon as possible, but if the hard drives have failed you will have to use your most recent backup. We recommend creating a new account on Johnny or Tommy in the meantime. If you want to reuse your Stevie username, or any domains you had on your Stevie account please open a support ticket at Helionet.org. List the domains you want to use on your new account and an admin can free them up for you. We are sending an admin to our datacenter to work on the server as soon as possible. You can follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook for the latest news. If you need help with anything don't hesitate to ask. Thank you for your patience during this unexpected downtime.

• 2 weeks later...

The username mrobo and your gmail address are now available to create a new account. Let us know if you need any domains removed from the system.

Thx, there is impossible to create signup for the server johnny every time i try it is full and closed. I have tried it 10 days now.

I misread you earlier and didn't realize you'd said Johnny. That server has failed, so you can't register for it since it isn't even running...

You have to go with Tommy (which is now free, and is the one registrations were hiked on). He current fills for the day in under 2 minutes though.

stevie turned off, johnny failed, only tommy working, :blink:

why you guys don't make some backup servers for each your server?

have you so much domains on them?

nevermind as there is for me impossible to re-register I have already moved to another server in .sk

but I want thank to all you for your work here on heliohost

I have learned many new things on heliohost

I wish you to all only everything best in the future

and ;)

!!! BIG THANK TO ALL !!!

best regards :D