Tommy Accounts

HelioHost

Heliohost has decided to start allowing a few free Tommy accounts each day since it might be a while before we can get Johnny and Stevie running again. New account signups will open in a few minutes, and then each day they will open at midnight UTC. If you're not fast enough or lucky enough or you just don't want to wait until a certain time of the day to create your account we will still be offering Tommy invites to anyone who makes a donation of any amount. Keep in mind that donations that are much less than $1.00 USD will result in $0.00 received by Heliohost because Paypal will take all the money in fees. Since Heliohost receives no money from these small donations we will refund the donation back to you and you won't receive an invitation. Sorry, but we only give out invitations for donations of any amount to Heliohost, not donations to Paypal.

• Like 3

is johnny dead? based on the server load.

see http://www.helionet.org/index/topic/27132-2017-01-05/

Just to add, this is the reason we opened Tommy signups. Krydos hasn't looked at Charlie (Johnny's host server) closely since he's been busy, but he said the errors given to him from an HE tech suggest hardware failure (again), hence why we say it may be a while before we get Johnny running again.

If that's the case, we got 6-8 years of operation with zero hardware maintenance from Stevie and Charlie...not at all a bad run for either of 'em. Both are overdue to be re-disked.

Can you please delete abidkhan (domain abidkhan.tk) from stevie so that new account on Tommy can be created?

Done.

Im a old stevie and now johnny user, can i get a account on tommy?

Do you want to use your same username and domain name as before?

See my signature for Tommy signups.

I've registered an Tommy account with address andre.heliohost.org but I can't login.

What I've do wrong? E-mail: andremarkz@outlook.com

I see 2 accounts created with that email address. Are these yours and which do you want to keep?

amarks.heliohost.org
marks.heliohost.org

Im a old stevie and now johnny user, can i get a account on tommy?

Do you want to use your same username and domain name as before?

See my signature for Tommy signups.

better ircddl (from stevie), the domain of ircddl2 (from johnny) thanks.

When i tried to register the site said "closed" for tommy, can u create it for me?

I've registered an Tommy account but I can't login.

Now i have the same problem. Changing Password doesn't work:

Uh oh, there was an error changing your password. The admins have already been notified of the problem, but if you would like us to manually change your password for you please contact support. You could also try reseting your password again.

Several attempts to change password were unsuccessful.

E-mail: investor7@zoho.com