[Solved] Queued: Betnbit

petervaien

User: betnbit

Server: Tommy

Site: www.betbit.eu

Dear support

2 days ago I configured my new domain to your name servers : ns1.heliohost.org and ns2.heliohost.org .

I also configured cpanel to accept from URL betbit.eu and it seems to work but as you see it returns:

Ahoy! You're seeing this page because HelioHost has not gotten about to installing and configuring your account yet. This process usually takes 24 hours, and once it is complete your website should show up properly. While the account is being created we suggest taking a look at your control panel.

Do you think it is configured rightly so I only need to wait for your configuration?

Thank you!

Escalating to Krydos.

@Krydos - I get this error when trying to park his domain even after I've removed the dns:

There was a problem parking (aliasing) the domain “betbit.eu” on top of the domain “betnbit.heliohost.org”: (XID xyhw9q) The domain “betbit.eu” already exists in the userdata.

Hi guys,

hoping it can help: if I try to remove alias from domain betbit.eu I get this error:

"There was a problem removing the alias. Park::unpark(betbit.eu) failed: The system cannot determine the base domain for “betbit.eu” (i.e., the domain on which “betbit.eu” is parked)."

Maybe that's why betbit.eu must be anticipated by "http://" ? But I cannot from UI.

Please help, thanks.