Move From Stevie To Tommy

juris

We already cleaned up all Stevie accounts. You should be able to just sign up when you receive the invitation. Krydos sends them manually, so they take a little time to come after you donate. It will be sent to your PayPal email address, so that is the address you need to check.

Usually they come within 24 hours. Gmail sometimes puts the invite in Spam, so check your spam bin as well. If you haven't received it by this time tomorrow, let us know and it can be resent.

everything is perfect.

thanks for the 1 go disk usage and the great job you all are doing :)

i would like to add a new domain name for a subdirectory.

i dont remember how i did it last time, but i would like to do that without having to create a subdomain name. would that be possible?

is it also possible to add an antispam robot or app?

thank you!

i would like to add a new domain name for a subdirectory.

i dont remember how i did it last time, but i would like to do that without having to create a subdomain name. would that be possible?

is it also possible to add an antispam robot or app?

cPanel requires a subdomain be created as part of an addon or alias domain. Also, the system now requires that the document root be inside public_html by default (though Krydos can remove this restriction if needed).

We do provide Spam Assassin for email antispam, though it's not set up by default. You can set it up through cPanel if you want to use it.

how can i make subdomain.example.com become subdomain.com in the address bar?

Using the subdomain tool in cPanel, click on the "Manage Redirection" link for subdomain.example.com. Enter subdomain.com in the box provided on the next page and click save. subdomain.example.com should now redirect to subdomain.com.