Stevie To Tommy

databei

Krydos will send the invite when he sees your donation.

As for transferring accounts, we can't transfer them. You just need to set it up again. The contents of your old account can be recovered using http://www.heliohost.org/backup/ If you don't receive an email after using that form, let us know and we can send it manually

Hi there, could you please simply move my account hosted on Johnny to Tommy, when you'll have time. Simply transfer my html_public files to Tommy with my funny 404 error page setted. Because when i go to the: http://www.heliohost.org/classic/support/scripts/delete I dont see the Tommy server name with a checkmark. So i hesitate to fill. I simply want to keep my username: sfavron

Also keep my domain name:

http://sylvain.heliohost.org

For my friends, my self and other peoples that goes see my personnal free site.

Could you do this for me please? If yes, i will know it have been done by going on my domain name address; also that my friends gonna surely tell me about it that my personnal site is back online.

Also i have a suggestion for Donation. You should also have a physical mailing address for donations, it's not every one that have a credit card and want to put there credit card infos on the web. Me i dont do some online money transactions, and there is peoples that dont like it. I prefere the good old ways; like sending some postal US money order check to some physical address.

Other suggestion, when peoples go to the Heliohost website, there is the tab "Features", it should have from it "Compare Servers". So it say that on Stevie/Johnny/Tommy/Cody/Etc, it have this hosting space, this hosting bandwith, this hosting features (Cpanel version, MySql version, Php version, Java version, etc).

I try to bring/keep peoples more interresting in Heliohost; as i am glad and proud to be with you!

Big thank's for your time and help.

I appreciate yourself very much!

A+

You don't need to delete your account. Everything is already set up for you to create your new account. We can help you restore your backup once your account is created, but we can't create your account for you because we don't have access to check your email. I'll walk you through it step by step:

• Go to https://heliohost.org/signup/
  • Enter your email address
  • Check your email and click the link in the email
  • Select the features you're interested in like php and click next
  • If signups are available you'll be able to select Tommy. If not you'll have to wait until midnight UTC
  • Type your username, like 'sylvain'
  • Type your domain, like 'sylvain.heliohost.org'
  • Type your password twice
  • Check the box if you agree to the terms and click next through the next few screens
  • Click refresh a few times until your account is created
  • Click 'Continue to cPanel'
  • Click 'File Manager'
  • Click upload
  • Click select file
  • Locate your latest backup file, or the file you downloaded from https://heliohost.org/backup
Let us know once you've gotten there or if you need more help.

You should also have a physical mailing address for donations

I'm not sure how that would work. Perhaps Ashoat could post his mailing address or create a PO box for mail? It would have to be up to him if he wanted to do that.

Other suggestion, when peoples go to the Heliohost website, there is the tab "Features", it should have from it "Compare Servers". So it say that on Stevie/Johnny/Tommy/Cody/Etc, it have this hosting space, this hosting bandwith, this hosting features (Cpanel version, MySql version, Php version, Java version, etc).

That's a really good idea. I already had it on my todo list, but I hadn't gotten around to it yet. Thanks for the reminder.

For Ashoat if he open a PO box for postal money order check for peoples, he must first know how much it cost and if the donations is higher then what it cost for the PO box. Brief i dont know Ashoat but i think of his good as i think for other Administrators/Moderators and peoples good; that doing so it must worth it (having many peoples prefering this way to make donations).

Also i have created a simple jpg image example about "Compare Servers Features" that i attatch to this text. I hope that it will give you ideas, to bring more peoples to heliohost?

Once again thank's for your time and help.

A+

post-6207-0-15298500-1485127609_thumb.jpg

When i have gone to the link "Backup" i see a page that is writen "Stevie Backup", i have tryed and not worked. I think it's normal since my old account is on Johnny. Could you please delete my files hosted on Johnny since i am now on Tommy.

I know i could be an not honest person having multiple accounts on multiple servers, but i am an honest person, not perfect but honest; so could you please simply delete my files that i think is on Johnny. My user name is: sfavron

Thank's for your time and help!

A+