Stevie Backup

mirandat

Hello,

In the past I had an account on Stevie, I forgot my username for this account but my domain was: 4Love82.heliohost.org or 4Love_82.heliohost.org.

I tried to get a backup but was unable to, is there any way to retrieve the username I used?

Thank you in advance,

Miranda

I thought I used an older email address when I signed up with Stevie, mirandalouise@casema.nl but I no longer have access to this email.

I tried getting the backup using the other email adress, ending with @ziggo.nl, but I still get the No Backup message for the usernames 4Love_82 and 4Love82.

My username on Tommy is mirandal.

I tried the backup using mirandal and I got a link sent, but I get an account suspended page when I click the link.

All Stevie accounts have been deleted except for backups although I think there is a problem with the backups at the moment showing the suspended page.

Also are you aware your only allowed one account on the Tommy server unless you have permission for two?

This will get you your backup from Stevie once Krydos fixes it:

username: mirandal

email: @ziggo.nl

I did ask for permission to get two accounts but got an explanation that I should use add-on domains if I want multiple sites as I did not understand this I created another Tommy account.

If I'm only allowed to keep one, can I keep mirandat with sylviareyn.heliohost.org?

Well since Krydos never did ok it and we really don't like allowing multiple accounts on the same server, can you wait for the Stevie server to come back online for your friends account (mirandaterlaak.heliohost.org)? If I said yes to you, then I would have to say yes to everybody else. I hope you understand. btw, the Stevie server should be back online in a couple of months.