[Solved] Rendering Aspx Problem

ejweb

Hello everyone,

I have just recently created a new account on the Tommy server. However, I am having problems rendering ASPX files on my Web site. Whenever that an ASPX file is requested, even if it contains plain text, the following error message is displayed:

Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

All other file types processes normally. Is there anyone here who could help me fix this problem?

A 503 error for ASPX files is generally because you did not request ASP.NET for your account. It has to be requested on the forums before it will work because it uses extra resources for every account that has it turned on. Eventually cP will let you request it automatically like Java, but for now, you have to post to get it (most requests have been in topics asking about the 503 Service Unavailable error)

Seeing you tried to use it, I'm assuming you're wanting to request it. Escalating...