[Solved] Invalid Login / No Account Status

bfwebext2

Hello,

Yesterday I succesfully created an account (username bfwebext), but when I try to login I get an error message saying "Invalid Login". Also, when checking the account status it says that there is no account in your database that matches the username I entered (bfwebext) even though it was succesfully created yesterday. I can login to these forums though.

Is this normal and do I need to wait a little more for the account to be active or did something go wrong during the account creation process?

- Jennifer

That account failed to create. The cause of failure is:

WWWAcct 12.6.0 © 2017 cPanel Inc....Sorry the password may not contain the username for security reasons.

You'll need to sign up again. Also be aware you cannot reuse the username bfwebext unless you have me rename your forum account first.

That account failed to create. The cause of failure is:

WWWAcct 12.6.0 © 2017 cPanel Inc....Sorry the password may not contain the username for security reasons.

You'll need to sign up again. Also be aware you cannot reuse the username bfwebext unless you have me rename your forum account first.

I see. I would like to keep the username bfwebext, so If you could rename my forum account - or better yet delete it if that's possible - so that I can sign up again and reuse that name, that would be great.