[Solved] Suspended: Vnsmesuf

Hello guys, I've got my account suspended, and just don't know why. Plase tell me if I did something wrong, so I'll try to fix it asap. I will Always follow the rules.

Username: vnsmesuf
Server: Tommy
Domain: vnsmes..com

Thanks in advance.

Your account was suspended for running too many cron jobs. To help keep load low, we limit accounts to two (2) cron executions in a 24 hour period. This means that, if you only have a single job, it can run no more frequently than once every 12 hours, with two jobs, they can each only run once a day, and so on.

Your account has been unsuspended.

Hello Byron, thanks for the quick answer.

My account just got suspended again, and I want to ask you if it's possible that my "Welcome Emails" are the cause of the problem. I'm kinda begginer ad web development, and by now I'm using Oxwall Software in my site. When new users sign in at my site, they receive a welcome email. Every automatic email run a cron job? If this is the cause of problem, I'm sure I can deactivate this function.

I just love heliohost, and don't wanna lose your support. If you can help me to solve my problem, I'll be very grateful.

Cron again. There's a section in cpanel for crons. I recommend that you check them and assuming you only have 1 job, make sure it's not set to run more often than once every 12 hours. One of your programs probably created a cron set for a few minutes or something. A lot of software will do it when it's installed, and some do not tell you.