[Solved] Website Not Found

RRHOA2

RE: RainbowRidge.heliohost.org

My account was originally on Stevie until it crashed.

On 12/10/16, I was granted permission to move to Johnny. My user name on helionet was changed by the administrator to RRHOA2.

Since Johnny crashed, I've been checking back periodically to check on status. Tonight I noticed it was up and running again but when I tried to login (or go to my website) I received a "user name not found" and "website not found."

I know the requirement to login every 24 days was suspended while the servers were down. Did I exceed the deadline once Johnny came back? How do I reactivate by site?

Thank you.

The accounts that were in "new Johnny" were deleted. When Johnny crashed for the second time, it was disk failure like Stevie. Because the server had only been around for two or three weeks since the first repair, we didn't offer backups for those accounts.

You need to signup again.

I signed up again and uploaded my files via cPanel.

I am unable to connect via ftp. I receive an error message, "Unable to make a connection. Please try again."

I cannot view my website from a browser. Cox returns the following error message when I type my URL into my browser manually: "Sorry, the website rainbowridge.heliohost.org cannot be found."

It's been about an hour since the "Account Status" page said my account was ready to go and I uploaded the files

Am I trying too early to view the sitein my browser?

I see this account on Johnny:

username: rrhoa
domain: rainbowridge.org

For FTP:

• Open Filezilla
  • Click File >> Site Manager
  • Click New Site
  • Type "Johnny SFTP" and press enter
  • In Host field type "johnny.heliohost.org"
  • In Port field type "1373"
  • In Protocol dropdown select "SFTP - SSH File Transfer Protocol"
  • In Logon Type dropdown select "Normal"
  • In User field type your cPanel username
  • In Password field type your cPanel password
  • Click Connect
  • Approve the remote server key, and check the box to not ask you about this server again.