Merging Multiple Rows With The Previous Row And Make It One Row Using Php

I want to merge 3 or 4 rows into one with the previous row. See here: http://netmate.cu.cc/mobile/tos2.php, what I want to do is, merge all the text after section 8. Registration and before section 9. Posts with the section 8 and make it fit in one section (div) using PHP. How can I do it??? Here is the code:

<?php
require_once $_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT']."/mobile/global/header.php";
?>
<br/>
<?php
function get_subsection($sid,$db){
	if(!empty($sid)){
		$q=db_query("SELECT ssid,ssvalue FROM terms WHERE sid='$sid'", $db);
		if($q){
			if(db_num_rows($q) > 0){
				while($r=db_fetch_array($q)){
					return $r['ssid'].".) ".$r['ssvalue'];
				}
			}
		}
	}
}
?>
<?php
$q=db_query("SELECT sid,section,svalue,ssid,ssvalue FROM terms  ORDER BY sid,ssid ASC",$db1);
if($q) {
	if(db_num_rows($q) > 0) {
		echo "<div class='panel-group'>";
 		while($r=db_fetch_array($q)) {
			echo "<div class='panel panel-default'>";
 				echo "<div class='panel-heading'>".$r['sid'].".".$r['section']."</div>";
 				echo "<div class='panel-body'>".$r['svalue'];
					echo "<span class='subsection'>".get_subsection($r['sid'], $db1)."</span>";
				echo "</div>";
 			echo "</div>";
		}
		echo "</div>";
	}
}
?>
<?php
require_once $mGlobal."footer.php";
?>

I don't want to do that, because if I do that, if anytime I need to delete any rows then it will not be possible. That's why I don't want to change the database.

Generally, a proper CMS would store the entire TOS body as a content block, in a single row of a table that also stores all the other content. Pretty much nobody has an entire table just for one page. I'd recommend just using plain HTML for this. You're over-complicating it by trying to do it this way.

P.S. I can't even see your site without turning off my security software...that netmate domain is blacklisted by multiple security companies for malware. For me, it's blocked at work by Sophos and MalwareBytes, at home by MalwareBytes and Avast.

Ok, I'll do it.

And why my site is blacklisted? Is for the domain (.cu.cc) or any other things?

If I had to guess, the domain probably was used for malware distribution before you owned it. The best you can do is either see if you can find who has your domain flagged and see if there's a way to request the site be re-evaluated, or just get another domain.

Domains ending in cu.cc in general are very commonly abused to host abuse/malware/etc. since they're free, so some companies actually block everything ending in cu.cc (or even the whole .cc namespace that .cu.cc is part of...a large majority of the stuff in that namespace is malicious or illegal in some form).

If you want a proper, reputable domain, you should go buy a regular .com/.net/etc.

Thank you sir, I was actually planning to buy a domain but I thought after the Website is completely ready then I will buy a domain. But can I use the domain from freenom.com?

You could use freenom to start with. Just be careful with them, they like to cancel your domains or ban you without notice. I've lost 3 domains and been banned once, Krydos I believe has had similar experiences...

As soon as you start to see a decent amount of traffic or if it's down for more than 48 hours (server outage, 404 or 500 errors, whatever), they're prone to canceling your domain, serving malware on it, then trying to demand money to get it back. When I lost my domain, I just bought the matching .com from namecheap and called it a day...it cost less (~$25 for two years, including the whoisguard and ICANN fees) and is actually mine, as opposed to the crap Freenom does with their free domains (you don't own their free domains, just get an easily-revocable license to use it).