When Do Get To Use My Domain And Hosting

walterho

The error that was encountered creating your hosting account was

(XID bm99cu) The system cannot accept walterhost as a domain name (domain name must have a valid TLD label).

Did you mean to make it walterhost.heliohost.org or walterhost.com or walterhost.tk or what?

• 3 weeks later...

I'm new in here and someone recommended me to this site but i just registered and i'm yet to get login details except for forum wha do i do next???

Hello!

I'm a new user too and i want to foind out more information about the way to use this web host.

Thanks!

I'm a new user too and i want to foind out more information about the way to use this web host.

If you haven't already done so go to https://www.heliohost.org/signup/ and create an account. Once your account is created put your files in public_html and then view them through a browser. Let us know if you run into any trouble or have any questions.

I'm also a newbie here. I've been building my website using one of the wordpress photography themes (https://www.templatemonster.com/category/art-photography-wordpress-themes/) and it has been almost finished. I'm going to create my new project with the other wordpress template, and I was suggested to try this web hosting. Can I face some challenges? I'm not a professional, so sorry for silly question. Thanks in advance.

Templatemonster obvious bot is obvious. If you're not a bot just use softaculous to install wordpress and then install one of your templatemonster themes. Just make sure the theme/plugins are all free of malware and your wordpress is kept up to date because that is the number one reason people get hacked is wordpress + bad themes.

• 2 weeks later...