How To Set The Cdn

poinipoi

I am using cdn with enter jonny server ip but it cannot work, it still has this, but my main web page already finish build and disable this message, is your server problem or i donot know how to set the cdn

Ahoy! You're seeing this page because HelioHost has not gotten about to installing and configuring your account yet. This process usually takes 24 hours, and once it is complete your website should show up properly. While the account is being created we suggest taking a look at your control panel.

new accounts on server Johnny - can take up to 24 (or more) hours for the queued page to go away

###

and

which CDN are trying to set up ?

###

...i only input the domain in cpanel

you can not use a subdomain of [ heliohost.org ] (e.g. myaccount.heliohost.org) - you need to use you own domain

on cPanel --> SOFTWARE --> CloudFlare page there is a pull-down list next to the CloudFlare icon - near the top of the page - of the domains on you account at HelioHost

i mean is i have added my domain not sub domain in cpanel with "addon domain" button and see the ftp server is finished create domain folder but i put the server ip to cdn, it can not open

and i using the clound flare NOT IN THE CPANEL IS IN CLOUNDFLARE OFFICIAL WEBSITE WTF

CLOUNDFLARE OF MY DOMAIN IS ALREADY ON, BUT STILL CAN NOT GO IN WEBSITE