[Solved] Suspended: Hh_Karthikk

Your account is suspended because it got hacked. You likely didn't completely remove the malware that caused your earlier suspension. I can give you 24 hours to fix it. I recommend you delete everything in your public_html folder and start over, since something in there contains a back door (probably an infected CMS theme or plugin). Please note that if you fail to fix it, your account will be permanently suspended and you will need to sign up again.

Are you're ready to fix the issue?

It got hacked again already. I'm seeing a "hacked by rapozof" banner at the top of your page. Please remove everything including your store software from your site ASAP. It has a backdoor or security hole. Also, please change your password.

I've already given you 2 chances to fix this malware/hacking issue, this is your last chance. If this is not fixed within the next 12 hours, you will be permanently suspended.

Hi sir,

Please delete my account karthikk
I tried to delete but not able to do
We're sorry, but we either could not find that account in the database, or it is not listed as active. Please contact an administrator if you feel this message is in error.

Kindly do favor

kindly delete this account ASAP

just now saw your tommy server so i need to move to that is it possible

Ya i could create but i need to open same domain name which is added in that johny cluster
So that kindly do favor

created account in https://tommy.heliohost.org:2083/
Got account here but unable to add my domain

(XID 4t6nbh) A DNS entry for “timetoshop.in” already exists. You must remove this DNS entry from all servers in the DNS cluster to proceed.

Please help me on this