[Solved] Unable To Install Ssl

I get this when installing ssl cert

The certificate could not be installed on the domain “sieucode.net”.

• error.png The “/usr/local/apache/bin/httpd” command (process 28739) reported error number 1 when it ended. httpd: Syntax error on line 69110 of [Test Configuration File]: Include directory '/usr/local/apache/conf/userdata/std/2/dotaspin/dotaspinz.com' not found

Please help, fix it.

Syntax error on line 69110 of [Test Configuration File]: Include directory '/usr/local/apache/conf/userdata/std/2/dotaspin/dotaspinz.com' not found

-

I 'see' DOMAIN [ dotaspinz.com ] as suspended

###

Syntax error on line 69110 of [Test Configuration File]: Include directory '/usr/local/apache/conf/userdata/std/2/dotaspin/dotaspinz.com' not found

-

I 'see' DOMAIN [ dotaspinz.com ] as suspended

###

but my domain is sieucode.net

can you explain it?

Escalating.

@bdistler: The domain that appears in the config file errors do not necessarily reflect the user whose domain is not working properly. cPanel builds an Apache config from the data for all users on the server. Any of them being damaged/missing will cause this.

That looks like "CloudFlare Origin Certificate" was accidentally listed as a domain name instead of as a description. It doesn't appear to have actually installed either. I get a self-signed cert and relevant warning when I visit your domain.

Krydos will know more about this.

• Like 1

He generally does not bother with checking PMs unless you're already working with him on the boards (he's the root admin).

He'll likely respond to your post here when he sees it. He usually checks once or twice a day.

It's not working because Johnny's load is so high. Johnny's load is so high because he's overcrowded. Either wait for the load to go down before you try to install it or switch to Tommy.

It looks like you queued your account for transfer to another server so I'm going to mark this thread as solved. Let us know if you need any help transferring your account or anything else.