[Solved] Suspended: Coldwin

Username - coldwin

Host - Unknown

​I tried signing up using heliohost.org using the same email address I use for this forum account but it kept saying "Invalid login" when I tried logging on heliohost.org. I used the account name "cromarko" to sign up on a Johnny server but I can't check its status. So, instead I decided to use my old heliohost account with the name of coldwin. Is it possible to recover it with its original server? Thank you.

It seems Stevie has died. I need a production server is it possible to recover my account with the name of "coldwin" onto a production server? Also, is it possible to delete "cromarko" that I registered on a Johnny server an hour ago. Thanks a bunch!

The account cromarko has been deleted. I've also renamed your forum account so you can reuse "coldwin" for a hosting account. Let me know once you've registered and I'll rename you back.

We don't have a Stevie backup for an account named coldwin, so the account cannot be "recovered", you'll need to sign up again and rebuild your site.

As for needing a production server, I recommend either Ricky or Tommy. Ricky is Stevie's replacement (lives on the hardware that used to be Stevie). Tommy is on new hardware we bought last year. The major difference between them is that Tommy offers ASP.NET and Java, whereas Ricky does not.

Ok, I registered on Ricky with the username "coldwin" and I am awaiting for activation.

Also, I have a question about logging every month to keep the host active. Let's say I logged in 5th of May 2017 on my host, do I need to log in before 5th of June 2017 to prevent the account from getting suspended? Or do I just need to log in any day in June 2017 to keep the account active? Also, how does the February month work since it is 28 days only? Do I need to log every 30 days or 31 or 28?

I have a question about logging every month to keep the host active.

We've had some requests from people to set up a system where they could make a monthly recurring donation to keep their account active instead of having to log in to cpanel. The donation amount could start at $1.00 USD per month (because any less than that and paypal takes all of our money in fees) or as much as you think our service is worth. Would that be something you'd be interested in or would you rather continue logging in every 30 days for free? Thanks for your feedback as it helps us prioritize what features we implement next.

Also, I renamed your forum account back to Coldwin (instead of Coldwin2.)

Ok, I registered on Ricky with the username "coldwin" and I am awaiting for activation.

Also, I have a question about logging every month to keep the host active. Let's say I logged in 5th of May 2017 on my host, do I need to log in before 5th of June 2017 to prevent the account from getting suspended? Or do I just need to log in any day in June 2017 to keep the account active? Also, how does the February month work since it is 28 days only? Do I need to log every 30 days or 31 or 28?

30 days is best thought of as 720 hours from your last login, ignoring the calendar/month length entirely.

If you logged in today (5/13), you need to log in before the end of 6/12. If the last login were February 14, you'd have to log in by the end of March 16, and so on.

Thanks for the replies. I will be more active now so I think I will login every two weeks. I might set up an automatic bill in the long run if I can.

Thanks again! I am looking forward to setting up my website :)