[Solved] Not Able To Connect To Mysql Remotely

mybot

I am trying to connect mysql database through my desktop application it used to work earlier smoothly but suddenly today i am getting this error when i connect to my database Remotely

"User abc already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections"

help please

There is no account by the username abc, but there is one with the username mybot. I checked the active mysql connections for the username mybot on Johnny, but there are none currently active so you shouldn't be getting a max connections error right now. That error is usually caused by using persistent mysql connections instead of closing each connection when you're done querying the database. I've seen some people leave open sleeping mysql connections for days without any data transfer. Let us know if it happens again, and I can check it again for you.

There is no account by the username abc, but there is one with the username mybot. I checked the active mysql connections for the username mybot on Johnny, but there are none currently active so you shouldn't be getting a max connections error right now. That error is usually caused by using persistent mysql connections instead of closing each connection when you're done querying the database. I've seen some people leave open sleeping mysql connections for days without any data transfer. Let us know if it happens again, and I can check it again for you.

thanks for reply ,

Yes currently there is no active connections for that database from my app i wanted to ask what is the max active connections i can open at a time from my application?

Because my application is multi user so it query's to database from multiple users at a time

Each mysql user may have 4 open connections at once. This doesn't sound like much but some of our sites have thousands of visitors per day without ever seeing that error because their code is well written and each connection is only open for a few milliseconds.