Error In Addon Domains

rutaj6

(XID 4qb4bk) Could not determine the nameserver IP addresses for “devcafe.tk”. Please make sure that the domain is registered with a valid domain registrar.

Even though the domain has been registered with Freenom which is a valid domain registrar, this is the error received. It has been over 48 hours since the domain has been pointed to the name servers of Heliohost!

Thanks in advance.

Make sure your nameservers on that domain are set to ns1.heliohost.org and ns2.heliohost.org I searched for the DNS records on that domain and freenom doesn't reply. If you already have your DNS records set properly you'll need to contact freenom support to find out what is going on.

• 2 weeks later...

Make sure your nameservers on that domain are set to ns1.heliohost.org and ns2.heliohost.org I searched for the DNS records on that domain and freenom doesn't reply. If you already have your DNS records set properly you'll need to contact freenom support to find out what is going on.

I had contacted freenom as per your directions but they seem to not have any support department left to attend others requests. I tried adding the same domain today again but it didn't work. I have now bought another domain and it has been successfully added as an addon domain. Thank you for all your support!

I tried adding the same domain today again but it didn't work.

-

Network IP address lookup:

Whois query for devcafe.tk...

Results returned from whois.dot.tk:

Invalid query or domain name not known in Dot TK Domain Registry

###