What came first the chicken or the egg?

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

if you take religion without evolution god created adult male and female and as far as i know adult animals so the chicken came first since an adult animal was created.

if you take evolution without religion than i do not know. because i do not know how the chicken evolved. but i would say the chicken because i can not figure out how an egg would survive long enough to be a chicken.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Two complex organisms! How either could have commenced to exist without the other - or something which predated them both,and which would still be a complex organism such as would be necessary in any event...

My apologies to the majoity voters (egg) but God is said to have created animals which were in a condition to reproduce (Genesis ch. 1) - so that's my vote!!

Two complex organisms! How either could have commenced to exist without the other - or something which predated them both,and which would still be a complex organism such as would be necessary in any event... My apologies to the majoity voters (egg) but God is said to have created animals which were in a condition to reproduce (Genesis ch. 1) - so that's my vote!!

God only initialized the universe (means God initialized the big bang) and set the rules which govern evolution of the universe. The six 'days' of creation mean six eras that marked different milestones in evolution.

Evolution happens very slowly and so this question has a very vague response. Something that was very close to today's chicken produced an egg from which came out something closer to today's chicken and so on.

God says (according to Islam) that he created everything from one piece (what do you think that one piece meant?). he created the universe and is constantly expanding it.

That means that God's role was limited to creating the initial universe and setting the rules which led to evolution.

The fact that this was documented 1500 years before the development of the theory of evolution and the big bang should give both some credibility.

Even Stephen Hawking who is an atheist admits that if God exists, he simply initialized the universe and created the physical rules that govern it.

Needless to say, the chicken/egg argument is pointless since if you look closely, religion and science don't really disagree.

But if you absolutely need an answer, the egg came first. something that was 99.9999999999% chicken laid a 100.00% chicken egg. I don't believe religion disagrees with that.

• 1 year later...

What lights shows up first in a new traffic light? Green Yellow or Red?

They are coded by human and the which one lights up first doesn't really matter.

And human and animals were coded by Annunaki.

http://www.annunaki.org/

The Annunaki “Those Of Royal Blood” are believed to be immortal gods that inhabited the earth during the ancient sumerian time in mesopotamia.

• 3 weeks later...