Photo

HelioHost Server Monitor (created by Piotr GRD)

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#16 wolstech

wolstech

Rank X Member

• Support Admin
  • 3,807 posts

Posted 13 August 2016 - 11:07 PM

I just realized this is going to need Eddie and Tommy support added.

Piotr, are there any plans to add this?

#17 Krydos

Krydos

Rank X Member

• Root Admin
  • 10,434 posts

Posted 13 August 2016 - 11:17 PM

He PMd me about it already:

Hello

I would like to ask you if this won't be a problem to let me know as soon as it will be possible to create accounts on Tommy, so I could quickly create test account on it, upload test files and start my server monitor. In example when you'll assign some number to it in the URL heliohost.org/scripts/signup.php?plan=X (1 is for Stevie, 9 is for Johnny). I know Tommy already works on 65.19.143.6

I think there will be also requirement to put my IP on a whitelist, so my monitor won't be banned like it happend before on Stevie and Johnny. The IP of my monitor is the same as the one used by me recently (and now) on the forum.

Thank you in advance

// Piotr GRD

#18 Piotr GRD

Piotr GRD

Rank III Member

• Contributors
  • 182 posts

Posted 19 August 2016 - 05:35 PM

Eddie has started to be monitored automatically as soon as you've moved Heliohost main page and Helionet forums (to be strict: monitored is Cody, which is on Eddie).
For Tommy I've started to check the HTTP access few days ago, though it's not displayed on my page, yet. I'll enable it fully as soon* as you'll let me create test account on it.

* this may take 2-3 days, depends on my spare time and inclination

#19 Piotr GRD

Piotr GRD

Rank III Member

• Contributors
  • 182 posts

Posted 31 August 2016 - 05:45 PM

OK. Monitoring of server "Tommy" has been added.

In the mean time - a week ago - I've also modified the way FTP access is monitored: now my monitor tries to actually log in and get the list of files. This way the results are more realistic. Previously only connection was tested without checking if it's possible to actually do anything with the files.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users