Can't Reset Password

itrendz

I've reset your password again to the same password that I emailed you and successfully logged into your cpanel.

You should be able to login through your domain like this:

http://itrendz11.co.cc/cpanel

or

http://heliohost.org:2082/frontend/x3/index.phpcp

If your problem is other than you being able to login, please specify what that is.

I've reset your password again to the same password that I emailed you and successfully logged into your cpanel.

You should be able to login through your domain like this:

http://itrendz11.co.cc/cpanel

or

http://heliohost.org:2082/frontend/x3/index.phpcp

If your problem is other than you being able to login, please specify what that is.

can you send the password again to my mail plz immediately

and one more thing first try in your system it open or not and verify plz .......

I had to reset your password again so that I could login. When I got to your cpanel it said the last login was from this ip, which isn't mine:

Is this your ip and did you login and change the password since I changed it yesterday? Make sure when you reset the password at your cpanel that it's all lowercase and no special characters. I will PM you the password.

I had to reset your password again so that I could login. When I got to your cpanel it said the last login was from this ip, which isn't mine:

Is this your ip and did you login and change the password since I changed it yesterday? Make sure when you reset the password at your cpanel that it's all lowercase and no special characters. I will PM you the password.

sir i tried this pass but login failed....our site also not visible.

plese help me sir....

sir i tried this pass but login failed....our site also not visible. plese help me sir....

The last login at your cpanel was from this ip:

And who ever that was must have changed your password. Since you say you couldn't login then I assume it was somebody else so I blocked that ip and changed your password. I will PM your password one more time and when you change it at your cpanel, do not use uppercase or special characters.

sir i tried this pass but login failed....our site also not visible. plese help me sir....

The last login at your cpanel was from this ip:

And who ever that was must have changed your password. Since you say you couldn't login then I assume it was somebody else so I blocked that ip and changed your password. I will PM your password one more time and when you change it at your cpanel, do not use uppercase or special characters.

There's a possibility that this poster could be someone who doesn't actually own the account.

How did you ban the IP?

EDIT: Actually, both poster and registration IPs trace back to around the same place in India. 59.96.139.162 is somewhere else, but still in India.

There's a possibility that this poster could be someone who doesn't actually own the account. How did you ban the IP? EDIT: Actually, both poster and registration IPs trace back to around the same place in India. 59.96.139.162 is somewhere else, but still in India.

The first time I reset his password I emailed it to him and that email address he posted matched his registration email. He also posted back with this ip and it's close enough for me to believe it's him logging in:

I really think he's just changing it at the cpanel to a password that doesn't jive.

I banned the other ip at the cpanel IP Manager.

There's a possibility that this poster could be someone who doesn't actually own the account. How did you ban the IP? EDIT: Actually, both poster and registration IPs trace back to around the same place in India. 59.96.139.162 is somewhere else, but still in India.

The first time I reset his password I emailed it to him and that email address he posted matched his registration email. He also posted back with this ip and it's close enough for me to believe it's him logging in:

I really think he's just changing it at the cpanel to a password that doesn't jive.

I banned the other ip at the cpanel IP Manager.

Respected Admin sir

This is our domain www.Itrendz11.co.cc. this site is prepaired for a culteral fest & a technical symposium on my college.This for a non profit website.

The above mention IP adresses are my ip's.Some times i am login in to my college,some time my home,and friends home too.

me and my friend alre sharing the site designing post.we are not prefessionals just beginers.

Thanks Admin for reseting and pm the pass yesterday.

Today i try to login the cpanel. login failed.

i am so sorry to disterbing again. plese help me sir

Maybe the error is on your end. Try another computer, another keyboard, or take the caps lock off. Are you using a common encoding? Maybe the characters you input on your keyboard are different from ours. Have you tried copying and pasting the password byron PM'd you directly into the cPanel login?