[Solved] Secure Connection Failed

Kero Yugi

An IP address is a series of numbers which each computer is given. HelioHost has one IP address which all it's websites are on (every website hosted on HelioHost has the same IP).

However, if a website wants to use SSL, they will need a different IP address. This is known as a 'Dedicated IP'. ;)

Please can you provide your cPanel username and domain? Also, please can you confirm that you want a Dedicated IP?

An IP address is a series of numbers which each computer is given. HelioHost has one IP address which all it's websites are on (every website hosted on HelioHost has the same IP).

However, if a website wants to use SSL, they will need a different IP address. This is known as a 'Dedicated IP'. ;)

Please can you provide your cPanel username and domain? Also, please can you confirm that you want a Dedicated IP?

cPanel: keroyugi

domain i want to use secure connection on it: admin.cabalhelslgate.co.cc

main domain: cabalhellsgate.co.cc

Yes I want Dedicated IP.

may i make secure connection on another sub domains or it will be only admin.cabalhelslgate.co.cc?

(Y) heliohost service

Yes, I believe you can use SSL certificates on multiple subdomains. This can be setup within cPanel after you get your dedicated IP. ;)

Are you planning on using a trusted certificate (eg. VeriSign, StartSSL) or are you planning to use a Self-Signed certificate? If you are using a Self-Signed certificate, please acknowledge that browsers may show warnings about self-signed certificates, and they are mainly used for testing purposes only. ;)

Yes, I believe you can use SSL certificates on multiple subdomains. This can be setup within cPanel after you get your dedicated IP. ;)

Are you planning on using a trusted certificate (eg. VeriSign, StartSSL) or are you planning to use a Self-Signed certificate? If you are using a Self-Signed certificate, please acknowledge that browsers may show warnings about self-signed certificates, and they are mainly used for testing purposes only. ;)

I'm planing to use cPanel -> Security -> SSL/TLS Manager :D

A trusted certificate is a certificate which is given to customers (paid or free) by a company like VeriSign or StartSSL. This is usually used for public secure sites and many popular companies and it is trusted by nearly ALL browsers. ;)

A self-signed certificate is generated from your cPanel, and it is a certificate which is generated by you. This is usually used for testing, and shouldn't be used for public use. ;)

Which one will you be using?

A trusted certificate is a certificate which is given to customers (paid or free) by a company like VeriSign or StartSSL. This is usually used for public secure sites and many popular companies and it is trusted by nearly ALL browsers. ;)

A self-signed certificate is generated from your cPanel, and it is a certificate which is generated by you. This is usually used for testing, and shouldn't be used for public use. ;)

Which one will you be using?

I'm will use the free one :D if both free i will use the trusted by nearly ALL browsers ;) .

I wanna go to Johnny's server it's not getting 50+ load max is 0.8 :D