new service

Ashoat

ergh, those guys aren't responding. i've sent them like 20 emails/form-on-their-website-contact-things, and they still haven't responded! maybe this has to do with the fact that they say they are no longer accepting forum-post-required hosts. but they could at LEAST respond.

So uhm, lets attack! Everyone, flood their inbox with HelioHost requests. as much as possible, like 2 daily maybe. then maybe they'll listen. please, if we want more people here, and a good community too, we need to get ourselfs onto teh free-webhosts listing! we'd be #2 there, and that'd get us a lot of traffic.

EDIT

i changed teh name in hopes that free-webhosts wont notice it...

We'd get some good ratings at www.clickherefree.com, but they probly wont take it unless you submit it. They didn't listen to me... We'd be pretty much, the best host, since everyone else that even comes close has some really big catch or is extinct. Another problem might be... well... go to heliohost.com and you'll get my drift...

yah, lol. but i gave them the .org one... yah, im working on the clickherefree. we actually have more scripts then that ones that are displayed on the main site... i need to find out about all of them.

is there a "rating" system on clickherefree?

EDIT

anyone know what an FFA is? SSH and WAP?

and why shouldnt we trust free web hosts?

I have submitted a, uhm, submission to clickherefree. So uhm, stand by. We'll see how to goes. Meanwhile: ATTACK FREE-WEBHOSTS WITH SUBMISSIONS!!!!

yah, i already figured out that one ;)

lol, and why would they have updated without me? I sent them FIVE requests. not ONE reply. These guys claim to be updated daily!!!!!!!

DAILY I SAY!! This is not daily at all.

Well, looks like they don't check their email.

Somebody, who shall not be named, unless they feel like it, gave a random support mail to teh free-webhosts peeps. They didn't respond.

Now here's the new plan:

Try your best to find some EMAIL on the following person:

Miller, Michael

His address:

Apartado postal 231

Porlamar, Nueva Esparta 6301, Venezuela

Well, looks like they don't check their email.

Somebody, who shall not be named, unless they feel like it, gave a random support mail to teh free-webhosts peeps. They didn't respond.

Now here's the new plan:

Try your best to find some EMAIL on the following person:

Miller, Michael

His address:

Apartado postal 231

Porlamar, Nueva Esparta 6301, Venezuela

I wouldn't trust webhosts who are based in South America. Usually, they aren't legitimate. I would only trust webhosts from the United States, Europe, and the more civilized parts of Asia (i.e. South Korea, Japan, Taiwan, et cetera).