Cannot Display Webpage

milktogo

I also have this problem. Starting From 12pm. First it was Internal server error, now it is cannot display webpage.

And this time was different than the last problem. The last problem was the out-dated joomla for me but this problem, I even tried to upload random files but it only said cannot display webpage. Is this a server side error or a user error? Oh, and it only displays the web sometimes then goes back to these errors.

User:milktogo

Server:stevie

site name: http://gamingnetwork.heliohost.org/

@milktogo - I can see your site fine, problem must have fixed itself in the last two hours. ;)

Nice To see. :lol:

It is temporary problem only dude. No need to worry.

So, Will it or Can it be fixed?

Splitting topics...

I am also seeing the cannot find webpage when I try to view the webpage, but all the records look good, and the database looks good, and other stevie accounts I have checked seem to be loading fine. Is it just me and milktogo who can't see the site?

Splitting topics...

I am also seeing the cannot find webpage when I try to view the webpage, but all the records look good, and the database looks good, and other stevie accounts I have checked seem to be loading fine. Is it just me and milktogo who can't see the site?

I have had the same problem this sunday (and still have). But I guess it is a temporary problem as some have mentioned before.

Stevie

tunestal

tunestal.heliohost.org