Who is the winner?

Social Network  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Geoff

The logic here is that google is a big giant with lots of money and nothing to lose. However, facebook is not a giant; they only provide one service, and they have a lot to lose. Google isn't dependent on Google+, but facebook is dependent on facebook, since that's the only service they provide.

On another note, facebook has been "stealing" google's money by not using adsense.

You are right. Google+ is not ancient Warriror. But he is the son of Legend(Google).

While searching and browsing mail, you can post to Google+. That's very interesting to say.

Note:

Unfortunately, my google account is suspended for using "Ethical Hacker" as profile name. I changed it to "Security Expert" and fill the form to retrieve. Waiting for google reply.

ethical hacker got your profile suspended? that seems a bit much

i think Google+ is a great foundation for the platform to build off of, and i do think it will get big in the future with APIs and open signups, however if you want that actually social network where u can talk to all of your friends, that's over on facebook as of right now, Google+ isn't widely adopted and the people who do have it don't check up on it as frequent as they do facebook (because more happens on facebook)

basically the real challenge is getting all of the things people have invested into facebook transferable into Google+ (everyone's pictures, game progress, friends, etc.)

Guest Geoff
Darn, I still can't use Google+ because I put my real age (17) on my account and they apparently don't allow minors to use their service.

Why would you ever put your real age on anything?

Darn, I still can't use Google+ because I put my real age (17) on my account and they apparently don't allow minors to use their service.

Why would you ever put your real age on anything?

haha, i've used an incorrect age for just about every service on the internet, what business do they have knowing your real birth date if it's just for age verification?

• 4 weeks later...